Everyone had a great day at the Canal Festival over the August bank holiday. Big Thanks to all the volunteers (esp Will and Ryan who did so much of the organising) and also to the other groups whose contribution made the day.
- Great canoe taster sessions with the Water Adventure Centre
- Fantastic food put on by chef Robert Owen Brown from The Mark Addy
- Loads of fun circus activities with The Circus House
- Police and Fire vehicle and equipment shows with our local men and women in uniform.
- Urban Splash for the use of the lovely New Islington Marina